Arvada Primary Pet Care
We know that you have choices, and that choosing a veterinarian that makes you AND your furry companion comfortable is important! What makes us different?
- Our hospital is award-winning! We were voted "Best of Jeffco" in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 and were named a "Practice of Excellence" by Veterinary Economics.
- Our clients are our friends and partners in pet health. Our practice is in Arvada, but our loyal clients come from all over the surrounding metro Denver area! Some travel to see us from Littleton, Colorado Springs, Grand Lake and even Wyoming!
- Our veterinarians have over 70 years combined practice experience. They regularly discuss their cases to use their collective experience and determine the best lab tests, treatments and procedures to perform.
- Our doctors are active in the veterinary community and keep learning about the latest treatments for our patients. Each year, our doctors attend national veterinary conferences like the American Animal Hospital Association conference, the North American Veterinary Conference, and the Western States Veterinary Conference.
- Like most veterinary hospitals, we perform routine procedures like health exams, spay and neuter procedures. Unlike others, we have doctors who have chosen to pursue surgical techniques so we can perform surgical procedures--such as root canals, endoscopy, and orthopedics--in our own hospital.
- We spend 30-45 minutes with every patient and perform a complete nose to tail exam, even when your pet comes in for a specific problem.
- All of our staff members are knowledgeable and LOVE animals. We always treat your pets like our own and we continue to learn the latest in veterinary medicine.
- We perform many of our diagnostics in house, including x-rays, dental x-rays, fecal exams and urinalyses. This means that your pet can get a diagnosis and we can start treatment right away.
- We employ Certified Veterinary Technicians to care for your pets. These individuals are like human nurses and pursue a demanding curriculum to become certified.
- We CARE!